The FIRST Show of the 2016 – 2017 Season
- When: Saturday 1 October 2016
- Where: Ingalls Park in Norco
- Arena: The Clarke Arena (NEW arena to the south)
- Time: Signups at 7:30am, Grand Entry at 8:45am Show Starts PROMPTLY at 9:00am
- Events: Barrels (BAR P1 BR BT F8F SBL)*
- Colors: Pink (October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month) OR The Colors of Late Summer (Blue, Yellow, Green)
Please note there is NO show in September. This will be the first show of the new season.
Every Month is Helmet Awarness Month
Dates and Events are subject to change!
Check out the updated Norco Ranglers By–Laws
for 2016 — 2017
2015 — 2016 Year–End Awards Banquet
Date: Sunday 13 November 2015
Time: 12:00 Noon
Place: Graziano's Pizza Restaurant
333 Magnolia Avenue
Corona, CA 92879
Check out the Awards Page for more information on how YOU can qualify for these incredible awards.
Results and Standings
The Norco Ranglers Year–End Awards are legendary! Everyone who qualifies receives fantastic hand–picked personalized awards.
Every season the January and the June shows are held as fundraising events. Therefore...
- There will be no day awards.
- We will still have a mystery jackpot and a 5–D.
- You must attend at least ONE of the TWO fundraisers to qualify for club year–end awards.
- If you miss ONE fundraiser you may pay the club $39.00 to make up for the missed fundraiser.
- You must attend 60% of the shows, which equals 7 shows and ride ALL events at each show.
- And you must attend at least one of the last three shows of the season. (May, June, July)
- Work 1/2 of an event at each show you attend.
And you too can qualify for these fantastic year–end awards.
- The May Show is the LAST show to move up!
- Events are subject to change based on arena conditions and safety concerns.
- Every Month is Helmet Awarness Month
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Rain or Shine
Norco Ranglers' shows are held at Ingalls Park in Norco. The arena is COVERED so we run RAIN OR SHINE!