The 2019 - 2020 Season
Ready for the NEW Season.
Gina says, (and I quote) “I am hard working on year–end awards and will let everyone know when the banquet will be. Most likely the end of October sometime.”
Check out exciting updates below!
Scroll down for a list of shows and events! See you there!
- Where: Ingalls Park in Norco
- Arena: The Clarke Arena (NEW arena to the south)
- Time: Signups at 7:30am, Grand Entry at 8:45am Show Starts PROMPTLY at 9:00am
Haloween Costume Contest at the October Show
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Most Original
- Best Adult
Contest at 8:45am. Time will be given to change into your show attire.
- Saturday September 28th Barrels
- Saturday October 19th Quad and Halloween Costume Contest!
- Saturday November 23th Barrels
- Saturday December 21nd Quad
More Dates and Schedules will be posted SOON!.
For even more information check out the Club By-Laws
Every Month is Helmet Awarness Month
Dates and Events are subject to change!
Cell Phone Policy
Please Note: In order to prevent problems and errors while recording times we are implementing the following policy:
Cell Phones are NOT allowed to be used while announcing or time-writing. This includes texting and any other use.
The Riders work very hard to get good times and would be very disappointed if their times were not recorded correctly due to the distraction of a cell phone.
If you cannot live without using your cell phone, please volunteer for a job that does NOT involve writing times.
Thank You All for your assistance and cooperation.
Check out the updated Norco Ranglers By–Laws
- Events are subject to change based on arena conditions and safety concerns.
- Every Month is Helmet Awarness Month
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Rain or Shine
Norco Ranglers' shows are held at Ingalls Park in Norco. The arena is COVERED so we run RAIN OR SHINE!